|Weekdays;||10:00 am to 21:00pm|
|Weekends and Holidays||10:00 am to 21:00pm|
- *Operating hours are subject to change
|Adult||Youth (aged 12-17)
Senior (aged 60 or older)
|Children (aged 6-11)||Infant (aged 3-5)|
|One day pass (valid for one day)||3,900yen||3,400yen||2,100yen||1,300yen|
|Night pass (available from 5pm)||2,900yen||2,400yen||-||-|
- *All prices include tax
- *Not valid for the “Action Hero” shows , “Tokkyu Land”, and special performances.
(Guests age(･･･)or young may not ride)
(Please ride toghter with the direction of attendance)
The Haunted House
Free for children 1 and under. Guardians are required to pay
Guests older than 12 are not permitted to enter alone.
MagiQuest introduced in Tokyo for the first time is an interactive role playing game (RPG). Each player challenges to clear different levels of the game using a Magic Wand equipped with an IC chip. You can take home and bring back the Magic Wand that knows you by name and remembers everything you accomplish to continue your exploration where you left off. Each time you come back, you will gain skills and knowledge to rise to higher levels of bravery.
|1 Play (60 minutes)|
(accompanying the player with a Magic Wand)
|Player fee + Magic Wand||1,600 yen|
|Magic Wand||1,030 yen|
- *The Magic Wand is to be purchased upon the first visit only; it is reusable at your next visit.
- *The final admission is 60 minutes (for the first time visitor,70 minutes)befor the closing time.
- *The child who is less than 5years old needs to come in toghter with the attendance (aged 18 or older).
Hero Action Show
Tokyo Dome City's signature event, the Hero Action Show has been delighting audiences since 1971.
See your favorite heroes from TV live in action! For kids of all ages.
|Weekends and Holidays||Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays during summer, winter,
and spring holidays (30 min/per show)
|Tickets||1,500 yen (ages 3 and up)|