Indoor sports facilities for bouldering, batting machine & pitching game, and membership golf range.
- Bouldering: One of the largest bouldering walls in Tokyo about 40m wide and about 4m tall. There are training boards including moon board with LED lights.
- Batting machine: 8 batting cages with different ball speeds (80 - 130 km/h).
- Pitching game: Pitch towards the target. There are two types - nine targets and 16 targets.
- Membership golf range: Membership golf range using simulation machines.
- Yellow Building 3F (Tokyo Dome City Map）
(Bouldering · Batting & Pitching Area)
Weekdays8:00～22:00Saturdays · Sundays · Holidays9:00～22:00
- ※Hours may change depending on events and seasons.
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
Introducing the joy of the 130 km/h roller coaster "Thunder Dolphin" and other recommended attractions.
Explaining the ticket purchase process for the day's game and the unique cheering style of Japanese baseball fans. Food and goods available in the Tokyo Dome are also introduced.
In an easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo, Spa LaQua is a spa facility that utilizes natural spring water that rises up from 1,700m underground.