Indoor sports facility for bouldering, batting machines & pitching game, and members-only golf driving range.
- Bouldering: one of the largest bouldering walls in Tokyo about 40m wide and about 4m tall. There are training boards such as a moon board with LED lights.
- Batting machine: 8 batting cages with different ball speeds (80 - 130 km/h).
- Pitching game: Pitch towards the target. There are two types - nine targets and 16 targets.
- Members-only golf range: Members-only golf range using simulation machines.
Bouldering, Batting & Pitching AreaEvery Day10:00～22:00
Golf AreaWeekdays8:00～22:00Saturdays · Sundays · Holidays9:00～22:00
- ※Hours may change depending on events and seasons.
- Yellow Building 3F (Tokyo Dome City Map）
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
Here we introduce you to the joy of the 130 km/h roller coaster "Thunder Dolphin" and other recommended attractions.
Learn how to purchase a today's ticket and how to support a team in Japanese style. You can also check food and merchandise available in Tokyo Dome.
In an easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo, Spa LaQua is a spa establishment that utilizes natural spring water that rises up from 1,700m underground.