CuBAR LOUNGE has reopened from Friday, September 4, only for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
You can have fun bowling relaxingly in a luxurious space with an authentic bar counter.
- An authentic bar counter is available.
- Furnished with luxurious sofas and chandelier, which creates a luxurious atmosphere. A mature atmosphere with low lighting offers a place for adults to enjoy bowling.
- A mural painting by Taro Okamoto, a Japan's leading artist, is displayed in the space.
- This is a photogenic bowling alley.
1 game fee
|Types||Weekdays||Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays|
|Adults||800 yen||850 yen|
|Students||750 yen||850 yen|
|Junior high school students (15 years old) or younger||650 yen||700 yen|
Rental shoe fee
|Rental shoes||15.0 cm to 32.0 cm||400 yen|
- Those who are heavily intoxicated are not allowed to play.
- Please wear socks when using rental shoes.