The largest indoor roller skating rink in Tokyo. You can enjoy skating regardless of weather and season.
- Because it is an indoor rink, it is comfortable even when the weather is bad.
- We stock shoes from 13 cm to 30 cm for everyone from children to adults to enjoy.
- It is open until 22:00 on weekdays and Saturdays (Sundays and national holidays are open until 21:00). You can enjoy skating when you want to play a bit more even if it's too late for sightseeing.
- Yellow Building 4F (Tokyo Dome City Map）
Weekdays11:00～22:00Saturdays10:00～22:00Sundays · Holidays10:00～21:00
- Hours may change depending on events and season..
- Business hours may be changed without notice due to special operation or events.
- The reception is open until 45 minutes before closing.
Admission (2 hours)
|Weekdays||Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays||Extension (every 30 minutes)|
|Adults||1,200 yen||1,500 yen||300 yen|
||1,000 yen||1,200 yen|
|Children (elementary school student and younger)||800 yen||1,000 yen|
|Observation only (not skating)||500 yen|
- ※Entry fee is required even if one is not skating.
- ※Children in elementary school and younger must be accompanied by parents or guardians.
|Roller Skating Shoes · Inline Skating Shoes||500 yen|
|Helmet / Protectors||Free|
- ※You can bring your own skate shoes.
- ※Always wear socks when using rental shoes.
- ※Rental skate shoes for small children are also available. (You need sneakers/exercise shoes when using them.)
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
Introducing the joy of the 130 km/h roller coaster "Thunder Dolphin" and other recommended attractions.
Tokyo Dome City is located in the middle of various sights. It is an ideal spot to stop by on your way to other sightseeing spots.
We will introduce unique spots that you can experience at Tokyo Dome City.