COVID-19 Preventive Measures at Tokyo Dome City Facilities
There are a variety of stores and facilities at Tokyo Dome City, and in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff, all stores and facilities are enforcing COVID-19 preventive measures according to their industry guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Each store and facility may have different preventive measures,so please refer to the homepage of the respective store or facility for details.
Tokyo Dome City Initiatives
〇Measures taken at each facility
Surfaces that are frequently touched by guests and staff (e.g. elevator buttons, stair handrails, escalator rails, doorknobs, etc.) are periodically disinfected, including before opening.
Smoking spaces within indoor public areas are currently closed. Occupancy limits are currently in effect at outdoor smoking spaces.
Regarding indoor areas, ventilation systems are being used to provide ample ventilation.
The amount of customer seating has been reduced in some indoor/outdoor areas. Please refrain from moving these chairs around.
Plastic sheets and plexiglass have been set up at entrance booths, cash registers, sales desks, information desks, and the service counter.
〇Measures taken by staff
All staff will wear masks or face shields when serving customers.
Staff check their temperatures before and during work, and they are not allowed to work if they are not feeling well.
Staff will conduct handwashing, gargling, and will disinfect their hands frequently.
Request to customers
- In order to protect the health and safety of all visiting guests, the following rules have been established.
- －Guests 2 years of age and older that are not wearing masks will be refused entry.
- －All guests are asked to disinfect their hands before entering the facilities.
- －We are conducting temperature checks as guests enter the facilities. Anyone with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher will not be allowed to enter the facilities, no matter the reason.
- －Guests with symptoms such as a cough or body aches will be refused entry.
- －To secure adequate social distance between people inside the facilities, occupancy limits are in effect. Please understand that you may need to wait to enter a facility.
- Guests with symptoms such as a fever, cough, or body aches and guests in poor health should refrain from coming to the facilities.
- Guests who have consulted with a doctor or taken medicine for a fever or cold within the last two weeks, or have traveled abroad recently, should refrain from coming to the facilities.
- Hand sanitizer is set up at various locations throughout the facilities. Please disinfect your hands frequently.
- Please wash your hands and gargle frequently.
- To secure adequate social distancing, please maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people when standing in line or sitting on a bench. Also, please refrain from moving chairs and benches around.
- In regard to wearing a mask while performing physical activities inside facilities or outdoors during hot and humid weather, please take off your mask and rest while maintaining a social distance of at least 2 meters from other people to prevent heatstroke.
- When using the restroom, please shut the toilet seat lid before flushing.
- Guests cannot use the hand dryers in the restrooms. Instead, please use the paper towels provided in the restrooms.