Located in the center of Tokyo, LaQua is a hot spring facility that includes restaurants, treatment & beauty facilities, and a spa with natural hot spring water that flows out from 1,700 m under Tokyo Dome City.
- Closed：October,19(Mon.) - 20(Tue.),2020
Request for cooperation in implementing your temperature measurement
Spa LaQua conducts infection prevention activities and operates with great care to prevent the spread of infection.
Based on the guidelines published by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, we decided to measure a temperature of each guest when entering Spa LaQua.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- ※We will check your temperature using a non-contact thermometer at the front desk.
- ※If your temperature is over 37.5 ° C, we will refuse entry.
- ※In addition, we may ask you to fill out a the questionnaire if necessary.
- ※You may be asked to leave Spa LaQua at the discretion of the facility manager if symptoms such as coughing still do not stop after entering Spa LaQua.
Every Day11:00～9:00 Following Morning
- Closed：April,13(Mon.) - 14(Tue.),October,19(Mon.) - 20(Tue.),2020
- ※Bath available until 8:30 the following morning (open-air bath 7:30)
- ※Last admission 8:00
- ※Some facilities are not available during the night.
- ※Guests at the age of 6 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian and can stay only until 18: 00. Children at the age of 6 to 11 must be accompanied by a guardian of the same gender. (The last admission is at 15:00.)
- ※Spa LaQua may be closed on certain days for inspection or maintenance of facilities.
- Tokyo Dome City LaQua 5 to 9 Floors (Front Desk at 6F) (Tokyo Dome City Map)
|Fees (tax included)|
|Adults (ages 18 and over)||2,900 yen|
|6 to 17 years old||2,090 yen|
- Guests at the age of 6 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian and can stay only until 18: 00. Children at the age of 6 to 11 must be accompanied by a guardian of the same gender. (The last admission is at 15:00.)
- Spa LaQua does not allow children aged 0 to 5 for safety reasons.
- Spa LaQua prohibits the persons described in the following from entering: Persons with tattoos or other body art (paint, seals, etc.). Persons believed to be gang members or members of or related to other antisocial organizations. Once you exit, you are not allowed to re-enter the facility.
|Fees (tax included)|
|Healing Baden (Not available for 17 years or younger)||880 yen|
|Late night extra charge (Customers staying from 1:00 am after midnight to 6:00 am in the morning )||1,980 yen|
|Holiday extra charge (Saturdays, Sundays, holiday, other specific days)||350 yen|
- Spa LaQua prohibits the persons described in the following from entering: Persons who are intoxicated. Persons with possible skin disease or other communicable diseases. Persons whose use of the facility is believed to be inappropriate. Once you exit, you are not allowed to re-enter the facility.
- Once you exit, you are not allowed to re-enter the facility.
- Do not bring items not necessary for bathing into bathing areas such as plastic bottles, drinks, food, newspapers, magazines, books, electronic devices.
- Spa LaQua is a smoke-free establishment. Please smoke only in designated smoking areas.
- Avoid bathing after consuming alcohol or taking medicine, or shortly after exercise.
- Spa LaQua is not responsible for any accident, injury, lost or stolen items within the facility.
- Please refer to the following regarding the use of electronic equipment such as cellular phones, mobile devices, etc. inside the facility:
No use ... in Bathing area, Healing Baden (in all rooms)
No photographs or phone calls ... in Lockers, Relaxation Lounge or Ladies’ Lounge
Please do not take pictures of anyone who is not accompanying you.
- Actual costs must be paid to compensate for loss of wrist bands, shoe locker keys, spa wears or towels. Please be sure not to lose these items.
- Please note that there are no swimwear wearing areas, such as a swimming pool in our facility. You cannot enter the bath while wearing clothes or towels.
- Rinse with hot water or shower before entering baths.
- Do not stay in a bath (or sauna) too long as dizziness may result.
- Do not dip towels or head hair into the bathwater.
- Please be quiet in the facility.
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
In an easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo, Spa LaQua is a spa establishment that utilizes natural spring water that rises up from 1,700m underground.
Unique spots that you can only enjoy at Tokyo Dome City.
We introduce various scenes special to Tokyo Dome City that you can enjoy even just by viewing from outside - not only the famous Tokyo Dome but also other interesting places.