Spa and hot spring facility with natural hot springs welling up from the middle of Tokyo. It is one of the largest treatment & beauty facility, and there are a variety of restaurants available as well!
- We incorporate the essence of traditional spa therapies from France and Finland, and make your wish for beauty come true. It is a high-quality healing and relaxing space.
- In addition to taking care of the body on the outside at spa, "LaQua Living" offers a space for relaxing your body and mind on the inside. With "Healthy & Relax" as its theme, you can make yourself at home like your own living room and enjoy meals prepared with body-friendly ingredients.
Every Day11:00～9:00 Following Morning
- Bath available until 8:30 the following morning (open-air bath 7:30)
- Last admission 8:00
- Guests at the age of 6 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian and can stay only until 18: 00. Children at the age of 6 to 11 must be accompanied by a guardian of the same gender. (The last admission is at 15:00.)
- Tokyo Dome City LaQua 5 to 9 Floors (Front Desk at 6F) (Tokyo Dome City Map）
|Fees (tax included)|
|Adults (over 18 years old)||2,850 yen|
|6 to 17 years old||2,052 yen|
- ※Guests at the age of 6 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian and can stay only until 18: 00. Children at the age of 6 to 11 must be accompanied by a guardian of the same gender. (The last admission is at 15:00.)
- ※Spa LaQua does not allow children aged 0 to 5 for safety reasons.
|Fees (tax included)|
|Healing Baden (Not available for 17 years or younger)||864 yen|
|Late night extra charge (Customers staying from 1:00 am after midnight to 6:00 am in the morning )||1,944 yen|
|Holiday extra charge (Saturdays, Sundays, holiday, other specific days)||324 yen|
Cautions using Facility
- Avoid bathing after consuming alcohol or taking medicine, or shortly after exercise.
- Rinse with hot water or shower before entering baths.
- Do not stay in a bath (or sauna) too long as dizziness may result.
- Do not dip towels or head hair into the bathwater.
- Do not bring items not necessary for bathing into bathing areas such as plastic bottles, drinks, food, newspapers, magazines, books, electronic devices.
- Spa LaQua does not allow children aged from 0 to 5 for safety reasons.
- Spa LaQua prohibits the persons described in the following from entering: Persons with tattoos or other body art (paint, seals, etc.). Persons believed to be gang members or members of or related to other antisocial organizations. Persons who are intoxicated. Persons with possible skin disease or other communicable diseases. Persons whose use of the facility is believed to be inappropriate.
- Once you exit, you are not allowed to re-enter the facility.
- Spa LaQua is a smoke-free establishment. Please smoke only in designated smoking areas.
- Actual costs must be paid to compensate for loss of wrist bands, shoe locker keys, spa wears or towels. Please be sure not to lose these items.
- Please note that there are no swimwear wearing areas, such as a swimming pool in our facility.
- Spa LaQua is not responsible for any accident, injury, lost or stolen items within the facility.
- Wheelchairs are available in the facility. Since the number of wheelchairs is limited, please book one by telephone in advance.
- Please refer to the following regarding the use of electronic equipment such as cellular phones, mobile devices, etc. inside the facility:
- No use ... in Bathing area, Healing Baden (in all rooms)
- No photographs or phone calls ... in Lockers, Relaxation Lounge or Ladies’ Lounge
- Please do not take pictures of anyone who is not accompanying you.
- Please observe good manners and follow rules. (Violators may be asked to leave the facility.)
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
In an easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo, Spa LaQua is a spa establishment that utilizes natural spring water that rises up from 1,700m underground.
Unique spots that you can only enjoy at Tokyo Dome City.
We introduce various scenes special to Tokyo Dome City that you can enjoy even just by viewing from outside - not only the famous Tokyo Dome but also other interesting places.