Spa and hot spring facilities using natural hot springs springing up from the middle of Tokyo. One of the largest treatment & beauty facilities and variety of restaurants are available in one convenient location!
- We incorporate the essence of traditional spa therapy from France and Finland, and make your wish for beauty come true. It is a high-quality healing and relaxing space.
- In addition to taking care of the body from outside at spa, "LaQua Living" offers a space for relaxing your body and mind from inside. "Healthy & Relax" as its theme, you can make yourself at home like your own living room and enjoy dishes prepared with body-friendly ingredients.
- Tokyo Dome City LaQua 5 - 9 Floors (Front Desk at 6F) (Tokyo Dome City Map）
- Bath open until 8:30 the following morning (open-air bath 7:30) *Last admission 8:00
|Charges (including tax)|
|Adults (over 18 years old)||2,850 yen|
|6 to 17 years old||2,052 yen|
- ※Guests aged 6 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian and can stay until 18: 00. Children aged 6-11 must be accompanied by a guardian of the same gender. (The last admission at 15:00.)
- ※Spa LaQua does not allow children aged 0-5 for safety reasons.
|Charges (including tax)|
|Healing Baden (Not available for under 18 years old)||864 yen|
|Holiday extra charge (Saturday, Sunday, holiday, specific day)||324 yen|
Notices regarding Facility Use
- Avoid bathing after consuming alcohol or taking medicine, or immediately after exercise.
- Rinse with hot water or shower before entering baths.
- Do not stay in a bath (or sauna) too long as dizziness may result.
- Do not immerse towels or head hair into bathwater.
- Do not bring items not necessary for bathing such as plastic bottles, food, magazines, books, electronic, drinks, newspapers and devices into bathing areas.
- Spa LaQua does not allow children aged 0-5 for safety reasons.
- Spa LaQua prohibits entry to the following persons: Persons with tattoos or other body art (paint, seals, etc.). Persons believed to be gang members or members of/related to other antisocial organizations. Persons who are intoxicated. Persons with possible skin disease or other communicable diseases. Persons for whom the management believes use of the facilities would be inappropriate. Any such person is prohibited from entering the facilities.
- You are not allowed to exit and re-enter the facility partway through your stay.
- Spa LaQua is a smoke-free facility. Please smoke only in designated smoking areas.
- Actual expenses are asked for loss of wrist bands, shoe locker keys, spa wear or towels. Please be sure not to lose these items.
- There are no areas such as swimming pools where bathing suits are appropriate.
- Spa LaQua is not responsible for any accident, injury, lost or stolen items within the facilities.
- Wheel chairs are available in the facilities. Since the number of wheel chairs is limited, please reserve by telephone in advance.
- Please refer to the following regarding the use of electronic equipments such as cellular phones, mobile devices etc inside the facility:
- Prohibited ... Bathing area, Healing Baden (in all rooms)
- No photographs or phone calls ... Lockers/Relaxation Lounge/Ladies’ Lounge
- Please do not take pictures of anyone who is not accompanying you.
- Please observe good manners and follow usage rules. (Violators may be asked to leave the facilities.)
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
In an easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo, Spa LaQua is a spa facility that utilizes natural spring water that rises up from 1,700m underground.
We will introduce unique spots that you can experience at Tokyo Dome City.
We will introduce various scenes available only in the Tokyo Dome City that you can enjoy even just by viewing from outside - not only the famous Tokyo Dome, but also other interesting places.