One of the largest bouldering walls in Tokyo about 40m wide and about 4m tall. There are training boards including moon board with LED lights.
- Even beginners can enjoy popular bouldering in a relaxing atmosphere. Refresh both mind and body through exercising.
- One of the biggest walls in Tokyo with a width of 40m and a height of 4m. There are canvas boards for advanced users and moon board with LED lights.
- Rental shoes are available (additional fee applies) so you can try bouldering if you wear clothes easy to move.
- ※Hours may change depending on events and seasons.
Price (tax included)
|Registration fee||800 yen (only for the first time)|
|1 day||Night-Time Discount (after 8pm)||Coupon book (11 tickets)|
|Adults||1,700 yen||1,500 yen||17,000 yen|
|University / vocational school students||1,500 yen||1,300 yen||15,000 yen|
|Elementary/Junior High/High School Students and over 60 years old||900 yen||800 yen||9,000 yen|
- ※No time limit (re-entry not permitted)
- ※Registration fee is required at the first visit.
- ※Rental shoes are free at the first time registration.
- ※Parents' consent is required for elementary, junior high and high school students.
- ※Elementary and junior high school students need to be accompanied by persons over 18 years old (not including high school students). (Up to 5 elementary and junior high school students can accompany one guardian.)
- ※Children under 6 years old (babies and pre-schoolers) are not permitted.
- ※Admission may be restricted In case the facility is crowded.
- ※Coupon tickets can be used only by the person who purchased them.
- ※Coupon ticket expires in 6 months after purchase.
|Rental shoes||300 yen (free for the first visit)|
|Liquid chalk||210 yen|
- ※Powder chalk is not allowed in the facility.