See.Touch.Imagine. Nine outer space experiences！
- It provides an environment where you can enjoy the universe from various perspectives. Experience a 20 m x 4.5 m projection mapping or a big, round theater with 4K resolution and 11 meters in diameter, where you can "surround" and "look into" space videos.
- Thanks to industry-academia collaboration with the University of Tokyo's University Museum, "Science Area" is a place to constantly share the latest information through exhibitions.
- Most exhibits are displayed in Japanese as well as in English, so visitors from overseas can enjoy exhibit contents fully.
Weekdays11:00～21:00Weekends, Holidays, Specific Days10:00～21:00
- Admission is until 20:00.
- Open all year round (with some closures or changes for maintenance and special events). Specific days include spring, summer, or winter vacation period, etc.
- Due to the large-screen video and visual effects, including sound, blackouts, and flashing images, we do not allow children under 4 years old into the Museum (except on "Family Day" "The Eric Carle & Space Exhibit week").
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by someone of junior high school age (12 years old) or older.
- Admission Tickets
Yellow Bldg 6F (Tokyo Dome City Map)
During the following event period, small children aged 3 and under may enter when accompanied by an adult.
① Family Day
Dates: August10(Sunday),21(Wednesday), September29(Sunday) , October27(Sunday), November23(Saturday・Holiday)
②The Eric Carle & Space Exhibit week
Dates:August23(Sunday)～September1(Sunday) , September21(Saturday)～28(Saturday),October12(Saturday)～14(Monday・Holiday), November2(Saturday)～4(Monday・Holiday)
Fee: free for under 4 years old
- Other ticket types (both day tickets and advanced tickets) are sold as usual.
- Please note in advance that on Family Day the viewing environment is different from the normal one.
- Strollers can be brought in and used on Family Day. Small children who cannot walk by themselves can stay in strollers. Please note that rental strollers are not available at the museum and the museum cannot keep the strollers for visitors.
- Carrying small children without baby carriers or slings is not allowed in Theater Sora for safety reasons. Children who cannot walk by themselves need to stay in the strollers to enjoy the theater.
- A lactation room is located outside of the museum. Please speak to a staff member nearby if you need to use it.
Experiences only possible at Tokyo Dome City
Unique spots that you can only enjoy at Tokyo Dome City.
Tickets to different events and facilities are available at different locations. You can see how to purchase tickets here.
In an easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo, Spa LaQua is a spa establishment that utilizes natural spring water that rises up from 1,700m underground.