At TeNQ Space Museum, entry time is specified at every 15 minutes as all visitors are guided to view video presentations upon entering the museum.
The tickets on the day are sold at the ticket counter.
Advance tickets are sold at 200 yen discount. (Advance tickets are sold on the Webket website.)
|Sales Location||Sold at TeNQ ticket counter (Yellow Building 6F)
|Sales Hours||Weekdays: 11: 00-20: 00|
|Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, Specified Dates: 10: 00-20: 00|
Please choose time for entry from the designated times for the day, and purchase tickets for the selected entry time.
|On-the-day Tickets||TD Point Members|
|Adults||1,800 yen||1,600 yen|
|Seniors (65 years and over)||1,200 yen||1,000 yen|
|Students (high school, university, technical school)||1,500 yen||1,300 yen|
|Children 4 years old through junior high school (15 years old)||1,200 yen||1,000 yen|
|Re-entry ticket of the day||600 yen|
- ※For students and seniors, please show valid identification to verify your age.
- ※Set tickets for viewing both of two movie programs at Theater Sora are sold only at Seven Tickets (at Seven - Eleven convenience store).
- ※Set tickets are not available online (Webket).
- ※If you are purchasing a re-entry ticket on the day of your visit, please leave the museum once and purchase the re-entry ticket at the TeNQ Ticket Counter to enter the museum again.
- ※If tickets are sold out beforehand (both online and Seven - Eleven), there will be no sales for the day ticket at the door.
- ※Depending on how crowded the museum is, it may take time to purchase tickets or tickets may be sold out early before you can purchase them.
- ※Please note in advance that we cannot accept customer requests to cancel, change or get refunds for tickets after tickets are purchased.
- ※Make sure to purchase your tickets acknowledging that you can not cancel, get refund, change, or reissue tickets after tickets are issued.
You can purchase advance tickets on the Webket website.
|Seniors (65 years and over)||1,000 yen|
|Students (high school, university, technical school)||1,300 yen|
|Children 4 years old through junior high school (15 years old)||1,000 yen|
Online Advanced Purchase (Webket)
- From 0:00am on the first day of the month, advanced tickets (voucher) for the next month will be sold.
- For one online application, tickets for up to 10 people can be purchased.
- You can select English or Simplified Chinese to use the Webket site.
Those who booked tickets online and made payment by credit card
Please bring printed copy of the admission ticket with QR code issued at the time of purchase on paper for each visitor.
Customers who purchased tickets on mobile phones or do not have a printer to print tickets
Please bring purchase number or keep purchase information on mobile phone screen to show at the TeNQ ticket counter, and obtain tickets by the specified time of the day.
- ※You cannot pass through the entrance gate with the QR code stored on the screen of electronic devices such as mobile phones.
- ※Those who purchased tickets at Student and Senior rates need to show valid identification to show proof for their age and status at the entrance gate.
Please make sure to read the following notes before purchasing tickets:
- Due to the large-screen video and visual effects including sound, blackouts, and flashing images, children under 4 years old are not allowed to enter the museum (excluding Family Day).Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by someone junior high school age or older.
- There is a risk that you may feel bad by the floating feeling and speed of the video contents. Especially for young children, older visitors, pregnant visitors, those who are not in good physical condition, people who can get easily sick by riding vehicles, those who have heart diseases, people who are sensitive to special effects such as loud sounds and strobes, people with fear of altitudes or dark places, or those with claustrophobia need to be aware of such risk in advance of purchasing tickets.
- In case of natural disasters and equipment problems, we may change or cancel our operations.
- Please note in advance that we cannot accept customer requests to cancel, change or get refunds for tickets after tickets are purchased.
- In order to provide the best viewing environment for visitors, visitors are allowed in every 15 minutes according to the screening time.
- Please note that you may be asked to wait for a while until the previous screening ends even after entry time has passed in case the space is crowded.
- After entering the museum, we will guided to two presentation areas in the "Starting Room" and "Theater Sora". The total time for video presentations is approximately 30 minutes.
- After the video presentations, please feel free to review the museum after the "Science Area".
- If you are purchasing a re-entry ticket on the day of your visit, please leave the museum once and purchase the re-entry ticket at the TeNQ Ticket Counter to enter the museum again.
- Ticket reservation by telephone from individual customers is not available.
Credit cards and e-money
The following credit cards and e-money options are available.
- ※American Express is not accepted for purchases of online tickets.